Thursday, March 12, 2015

DIY (Do It Yourself) Wall Decoration with Mason Jars

Hey all :) I have been very obsessed with teal, white and gray colors together lately. It seems very romantic chique. I decided to put together a cute wall piece using an old ugly wood board, three empty mason jars, paint and some bits of old ribbon I had laying around.

Here was my finished product :)


I started with the blank mason jars and painted them from the INSIDE because I hate the look of jars when people paint them on the outside. From the inside is quick, easy, has little chance of making a mess and looks flawless from the outside.

 

This project took me less than 20 minutes all together, including 
painting the board, mason jars and tying the ribbons.

Mason jars are extremely popular and are a very big part of the chique/vintage movement happening right now. I think they are both classy and versatile which makes them so fun to work with!

Here's another angle:


No comments:

Post a Comment