Tuesday, January 6, 2015

DIY (Do It Yourself) Cute Valentine's Day Projects & Crafts

Hey Everyone! Valentine's Day is approaching and I'm dying to switch out my Christmas Decor for something different! Here are a ton of the projects I've been working on. Enjoy :) Please leave comments letting me know what you think!


I made this Sweetheart decoration using a green foam ball, a pencil, valentine box and another green foam piece to put in the bottom of the box. I purchased everything from the Dollar Store! I used a hot glue gun to piece it together and it was really fun to make.



 


This was my favorite craft of all! It was tedious painting and gluing glitter to all of the clothespins but ultimately it came out adorable! I added the touch of writing black and white notes to stick in the clothespins but it might look better without them.



 The items I used! I did have to go to Michael's for the glitter and paintbrushes BUT the clothespins were at the Dollar Store! A dollar for a pack of 36, while at Michael's the same pack is upwards of $4.00!! I can't believe that but I was happy to find them cheaper.


These were also created completely from the Dollar Store. I purchased the glass containers, the stones, candy, ribbon and candle sticks. A little hot glue gun action and voila :)


This was made from a dollar store frame, gorilla glue (dries slower than glue gun glue) and glitter! I purchased a Valentine's Day card to put inside. Took less than 5 minutes :) I did the same with the 2nd frame but no glitter.



This was a very complicated piece. It took me upwards of an hour. I colored in the "&" sign in black sharpie because it was an easier alternative to anything else (I didn't want to buy any black paint when I had a sharpie that would work just fine at home). The rose design was cardstock paper for $.79 a piece). I outlined the block letters and cut to fit the letters, both sides and around it. It was a bit frustrating and I recommend a ruler and measuring precisely!


Last but not least, this turned out super cute! It was a dollar store frame with sweethearts purchased at the dollar store. It took less than 5 minutes and was fun :)



No comments:

Post a Comment