Thursday, January 1, 2015

DIY (Do It Yourself) Zebra Dresser Renovation - From Tacky to Classy

It's time for another DIY project from yours truly! As I mentioned in a previous post I recently moved and have been getting rid of, donating and renovating several items from my younger days. I was really into the color hot pink, zebra print, cheetah print and everything girly. Weird early 20's phase. Don't ask.


So I was actually going to sell this zebra print dresser that I purchased quite a while ago. However, I decided it might be fun to try and revamp it in a unique way. Here's the process, enjoy :)


This was the dresser to begin with:





Here's a close up of the doors:



These are the supplies I needed. I used several different print cardstocks ($.79 a piece at Michael's Craft Store), a type of white cement glue, scissors and a box cutter.



Here is the finished product! Voila! I absolutely love it, even though it took a few hours to cut and apply everything!







My favorite part is the front doors :)








No comments:

Post a Comment